Using Digital Business Cards to Optimize Your Networking!
We have all been there. After returning from a networking event, we take our stack of accumulated business cards received from new contacts at the event. Many of them could be great prospects or at least someone who might be able to introduce you to a great prospect. After putting a rubber band around them, and throw them on the desk. Tomorrow (you think), I will enter all of their information into my contact system and follow-up. But then, the next day is crazy busy at work and well, we just never get around to it. Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months. The business cards continue to grow and as time goes by, they become less valuable. Three months from now, no one will remember the great conversation they had with you, or even meeting you. Alternatively, how about this? You meet someone while out running errands and you forgot to bring any business cards with you. You share names and companies, but unless you are very good at writing it down or remembering, another good potential lead goes to waste. However, the one thing you almost always have on your person is your smart phone. What if you could store a digital version of your business card on your phone? One that could be easily customized and shared? Wouldn’t that be great?
The new BusinessCardXO is free and has many advantages including:
- Always being with you
- Easy to share with others with just a couple of taps
- Gets your contact information and company on the home screen of clients and prospects
- Differentiates you and makes a great first impression
- Easy to update
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces the number of printed cards you need to purchase and carry
- Provides multi-media options like videos, images and audio
- Linking to your social media accounts, web pages, documents and videos is easy
- Can lead them to a survey for qualification and trigger a personalized, automated lead nurturing sequence
This is only a few of the potential benefits. Check it out for yourself. Better yet, schedule a brief call with me and I will explain all the possibilities.