Provide business planning and execution strategies to small and medium sized businesses. Services include:
- Development of formal business plan or strategies to support short and longer term goals and objectives.
- Guide integration of operational strategy with financial planning to validate business growth assumptions and help create achievable pathway to success.
- Assist with deployment of technology and adopt optimized processes to support both outbound and inbound sales efforts. Strategies include designing approaches to scoring, qualification and segmentation of all leads generated to enhance closing and conversion.
- Implement a “done-for-you” lead generation system and learning management system to support sales, marketing and educational initiatives.
- Creation of management process and business metrics to measure ongoing progress.
- Provide accountability coaching to support success goals.
Pricing is project based and initial assessment discussions are always free. There is nothing to lose by having a conversation.
Strategic planning is a business’s process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.
Financial planning is the task of determining how a business will afford to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs to evaluate their success at reaching targets. They demonstrate how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives, and they can span across industries, departments or individual tasks. KPIs are evaluated over a specified time period, and are compared against past performance metrics or acceptable norms.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. Improving business relationships is the goal. Marketing automation refers to the software that exists with the goal of automating marketing actions. Many marketing departments have to automate repetitive tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions. The technology of marketing automation makes these tasks easier and promotes increased engagement with both your prospects and your customers.
Vivamus eget turpis quam.
Mauris lacus leo, dictum eu nibh ut, interdum tincidunt justo. Donec ullamcorper libero ornare.